I’m sure you all already are aware that I can’t get over how much I love Addie. She is just so sweet and we have so much fun. We need to buy a new cord so we can get our videos off of our camcorder, but until then… here are some cute pics.
Sporting her Christmas dress, channeling her inner “Addie Lou Hoo”:
Here she is helping daddy sweep:
Playing in Rusty’s dog kennel: 
All tuckered out after playing: 
She’s really learning SO much so quickly! Her vocabulary seems to double every week, and she can recognize and point to nearly every picture in her big book of words. Even random things like fences, raspberries, drawers, and clocks- she knows them all!
Her absolute favs are babies, kitties, and cars. The amount of excitement that each of these things can inspire in her is just hilarious, it’s really so cute!





3 comments:
I swear it's the age. They are so funny, such little sponges, and so interactive. I am loving the boys at this stage. (Minus the tantrums & lack of ability to share, of course!)
I love her Christmas dress - so cute!
oh i love her wake up hair! what a beautiful little girl! she looks way grown up in her christmas dress, what a doll!
Post a Comment