*party party party*
*party party*
“Oh, I’m sorry… I didn’t notice you there. How did you get a VIP pass to my party? Oh well, I suppose if you’re already in here, we can talk”
“You want to learn to be as cool as I am? Well, I don’t blame you… Let me see if I can explain it to someone like you…”
“Sorry, one moment… I seem to be having problems with my glasses, silly me”
”Then get a really good pose in, you know… to keep ‘em talking"
“Then, once they are all putty in your hands… start taking off accessories. This will prove to them that you’re cool on your own, you don’t need to rely on the beautiful things that people adorn you with. Make sure to remove each item in a timely fashion, and with finesse” 
”This usually goes so smoothly….” 
“Anyway, uhhhh... those are a few pointers to get you started on your path to total stardom. I think someone must have put something in my sippy cup… this just isn’t going as planned. I guess I’ll just see you at my next party” 


7 comments:
what a cute little rockstar! LOVE the beads.
hahaha! I love the pictures of her trying to take the necklaces off!!!
What pretty colors.
Great post, Lori. Way cute kiddo.
So cute, what a funny girl!
Ha! So cute! She looks like she would fit in the 80's!
I love those pictures!! She is getting so big is crazy! I hope everything is going well with the pregnancy! When do you find out what your having?
oh my gosh i was cracking up! what a little DIVA! ha ha!
Post a Comment