With Addie's ultrasound, it was the FUNNEST day of the pregnancy (aside from the day she was born, obviously). I was incredibly happy to find out she was a girl, but more than anything it is SOOO nice to know that the baby is healthy and growing as it should be. They gave us a copy of the whole ultrasound to take home and I edited it down to the best 3 minutes and I must have watched that little video 150 times throughout the rest of the pregnancy. We're going to bring our camcorder this time just in case they don't give you a digital copy of it like they did at our other place. Either way, we'll get fun pictures like this one of Addie to take home!

As for getting to know her personally during the ultrasound, the only really notable thing I remembered about it was that she seemed to have a very long neck for a baby, and I was right! Addie has always had a really long neck for a baby or toddler (since most babies have more of a head on shoulders situation going on). I'm just really excited to even learn a silly thing like that about our new baby.
Anyway, please place your bets! We are just SUPER DUPER excited and can't hardly wait. Wish us luck!


12 comments:
I'm saying girl because it's all I can imagine. A little Addie look alike! Excited for you!! Good luck!
I'm guessing BOY just to be creative, but really I think it's another girl. LOL. This makes it hard to decide what to vote for.... :) SO excited for you Lori!
I have to add.. the only reason why I really think it could be a boy is that Sam comes from a family of two boys one girl... Silly I know. But that's my reasoning! :P
I thinking it'll be a boy...but perhaps my 3 boys are swaying me a bit!
i say BOY! i'm so excited for you guys. this part is always so much fun! can't wait to hear!!
I'm thinking BOY... and girl :) But really... if there's just one in there, a boy. :) I'm so excited for you!
I think girl...don't know why, just knee jerk reactional thought. Girl.
I'm going with boy...it seems that I know several people who are all due within two weeks of each other, and so far each ultrasound has come back boy! Can't wait to hear the news!
Oh, I am so excited for you! I think it's a boy?!
I can't remember if you posted the baby's heartbeat from an ultrasound visits, but I am assuming you did somewhere, because I instantly thought girl when I saw it........
Girls tend to have faster heartbeats than boys. So there's my guess!
My boyfriend's sister found out today at 9am that they were having a girl. They are due the first week of August. When are you due?
The heartbeat has been 140 ish, which is on the lower end of things which is linked with boys, but that's wrong all the time.
Our due date is August 1st! So if you go to the reunion and the baby hasn't come yet, you'll get to see a VERY pregnant lori :)
i voted boy! :)
Post a Comment