Sorry this post has a googazillion pics, but it was a really big, fun weekend! We did tons, saw lots of family we love, and celebrated it up!
My mom had her 60th birthday just a few days after Addie turned two, so we went down to Vancouver this last weekend to have a double birthday party. It was way fun! I love that we can go home whenever we want to, it has made such a difference. Addie knows and LOVES her cousins and grandparents so much now and I’m glad she can be close with so much of our family.
On saturday morning we went out to the Bonneville dam to see the fish hatchery and the ladders. It rained for a lot of our time there, so I didn’t whip out the camera. Here are some pics my mom got though:

Then we went back to my parent’s house for a combined birthday party for my mom and Addie. My sister Becky was SUPER nice and made Addie the prettiest cake!

Addie’s favorite gifts were her new buzz lightyear dolls from becky and my parents, and also a new princess tent she got from sam’s parents.
We spent Sunday afternoon at becky’s house where Addie opened a few more presents, then also had her first trampoline experience. She LOVED it!

Here I am at 27 weeks pregnant… the third trimester!
Sunday night, we had a delicious dinner at the Burkmans, and Addie got in some quality time with their kitties:
Here are some pics with Great Grandpa Sam and of Addie with Sam’s parents:
Hooray for a super fun trip to Vancouver! Thanks to everyone who went out of their way to make Addie’s birthday a special one.


9 comments:
What a little princess!! I'm glad you guys were able to celebrate with family, nothing better. I bet you will enjoy Addie being occupied for the next little while with all her new toys :)
The kitty pictures are awesome, what tolerant kitties. Looks like an awesome bday, I sure wish I could be up there with my sisters celebrating.
Im glad you came to visit. I ruv when you come down and play with us.
Happy Birthday Addie!
Happy Birthday Addie!! LOVE all the pics. She is such a doll. You look awesome and I want that skirt. Seriously cute, where did you get it. (the one on Lori, not Addie. ;) )
Lori - you look great pregnant. Glad to see you all had a great time.
Looks like you guys have been super busy! It's so fun to be with family and I bet you guys are so happy to be closer to them now.
P.S. Love the new hair-do!
Looks like you guys have been super busy! It's so fun to be with family and I bet you guys are so happy to be closer to them now.
P.S. Love the new hair-do!
what a fun trip! i love the pics of addie with the cat...so cute! i hope you guys can come down while were in town. i would love to see you and the girls together!
Yay for birthday pictures!! My favorite are the birthday cake ones with her grandmas. What a lil princess. And what an adorable cake!!
I'm not normally a fan of those kind of bangs but Lori, those bangs are ROCKin' on you. You look soooo beautiful. (and your tummy too, of course:)
Post a Comment