On Addie’s actual birthday, we went to the family fun center with a few of our friends. I knew she was going to have a big family birthday party the following weekend at home in Vancouver, so we just made sure to do something fun and celebratey the day of her actual birthday. She had a BLAST. Oh my goodness. The fun center is insane. They have a big floor with all of the common chuckee cheese style games, then they also have this enormous kiddy play dome. It’s the biggest thing I’ve ever seen. Then outside they have bumper boats and go-karts and all sorts of other fun stuff for adults.
Anyway, Addie was in heaven. She was flying off of slides, getting trampled by bigger kids, and falling left and right on the equipment. It didnt matter to her though, she just stood right back up and yelled “ta da!” and kept running and squealing with glee. She even worked up a sweat. It was hilarious.
Cleaning up after her cupcake:
Here she is playing on all of the crazy rides, slides, and kiddy fun apparatuses:
Then here’s Addie opening her big present from us, a new kiddy kitchen. She LOVES it! 




4 comments:
Um, I think I would have been one of the kids shoving her down as I ran around playing on all the fun toys...just sayin...
Happy birthday Addie!! Looks like a two years olds dream birthday party. Good work. I loved that she worked up a sweat, that is how you know she had fun!!
Looks like crazy fun! What a nice mom you are.
what a fun bday for addie! we need to get bri a kitchen...she loves them! but we need a bigger house first. ha ha. no room here! happy birthday addie! ps her hair is awesome...i love the curls.
Post a Comment