Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Photoshoot of Simon

     I did a real quick natural light photoshoot when he was 3 weeks old, but then we went back to Vancouver and have been busy here and I didn’t get around to doing anything with them. Don’t worry folks, I do realize that real photographers have better equipment and skills and take better pictures than I do. The only problem with most of those photographers is that they charge you large sums of money… and since I’m rather happy with the pics I can take, I’ll probably stick to doing it myself for a while longer. I’ll post the ones that are my favy favs, then put the rest all just in a slide show at the end. I hope you enjoy!

And here’s a slideshow of all of them. A few have Addie in them, who was sabotaging the shoot at times:

9 comments:

Jenn said...

Fabulous! Makes me SO excited to have a malleable, sleeping little baby to photograph. Your edits are wonderful and your subject, is of course adorable.

Jolayne said...

Beautiful!

Nicole said...

Love love love!! He is so darling. And I think your photo skills are just fabulous. Makes me wish I had my own *nice* camera too!!! Hope all is going well. We need to chat sometime!

Phillips Family said...

Sharp looking kid...almost as good looking as my boy...almost...Love his fat.

Danielle said...

I think your pictures are beautiful! You do a great job. And it is much less stressful than trying plan schedules around a professional photographer shoot!

kevandcan said...

What in the world are you talking about?? Your photos are amazing. Great job, Lori!

Miller Family said...

They are all so adorable!! You did a great job Lori.

The Hills... said...

I think your pictures are amazing! Don't underestimate your skills! I love the picture of Simon smiling! So cute!

Alan and Kiersten said...

oh my gosh he is beautiful! i'm LOVING these! what camera do you have? i think i need one! good job lori, i seriously love them! what a sweet little guy.