I absolutely LOOOOOVE Halloween. I’ve been looking at our pic from last year all year and remembering what a great halloween it was with it being the first that Addie could really take part in.
Dressing up as a theme family is too much fun. It took me a while to figure out what we could do this year to try to beat last year and I think we were at least close (just less cool of photography because we were losing the light fast): 
Han Solo, Princess Leia, Ewok Addie, and baby Yoda. We seriously had a blast with this one.
Addie was the cutest ewok of all time. She LOOOVED dressing up and trick or treating. We were way lucky and had perfect weather this year too; 55 degrees out on a clear, crisp evening. Addie was a trick or treating maniac; I’m pretty sure she would have gone through all of Renton if I would have let her. Simon was so fun as yoda, especially in the bjorn. As for the festivities, it seemed as though he was having a fun time right along with the rest of us.
We definitely made our rounds this year. First we had a super fun toddler party for my mom’s club on Friday:
Then we went to our Church party on Friday night: 
Then today we spent carving pumpkins, listening to spooky music, and watching Nightmare Before Christmas with Addie and Simon.
Here’s Addie sporting the Leia wig and belt: 
Simon wanted in on the pumpkin action too, so we plopped him right inside of one. Is he not the most adorable jack-o-lantern ever?! 
Here’s the end product, they are Brobee and Foofa from Yo Gabba Gabba:
Then we finished the festivities with some good old fashioned trick or treating. Addie had so much fun, but maybe too much because when we took her ewok costume off at home she was literally dripping with sweat and her hair was completely wet and stuck to her head. That crazy girl didn’t even tell me she was hot, she was just too focused on the task at hand.
We asked addie what an ewok says and she roared, then ran to the door to go trick or treating:

I hope that everyone had an awesome Halloween!!!















6 comments:
Great posts - your family is so adorable. We had a great Halloween - Friday and Saturday were packed with T&T and whatnot.
So cute! Daniel got too hot in his costume. 55 would have been nice:)
I grew up in Vancouver and found you on Scott S's blog. I'm his little sister, Cassie and Jen's age. I have been looking on your blog for awhile and thought I would finally make myself known. Hi. Fun family you have.
oh my gosh you got some awesome pictures. i love addie in your wig and simon smiling as yoda. you're so festive! you're fam is definitely the coolest halloween fam i know!
I'll be honest, I was so excited to see what youguys did this year. You never dissapoint! LOVE the costumes!!!
You guys might just be the cutest family, ever!
Post a Comment