With the exception of Halloween, it’s been pretty wordy and sad lately here on the old blog lately. I don’t have any good news about Simon, only more frustration with him being in obvious pain or discomfort with his new tubes and not being able to find a competent doctor who can help him. That’s not fun news, but pictures are fun… so I will post some of those instead! These are all pics from the last 6 weeks that didn’t merit their own blog, so they will go all together in a mishmash blog instead.
I love the color our tree turns in the fall! 
She learned how to actually pedal on her own on her hotwheels, yay! 
Striking some poses at grandma’s house:

I let Addie dress up in her snow gear to play in the rain. This is her excitedly telling me that “it’s raining mama!”







3 comments:
my heart breaks for sweet little simon! i hope and pray you guys can find a decent doctor for him soon!! i love addie's poses...so cute! i was cracking up seeing her out in the rain in her snow gear. classic. hang in there mama. thoughts and prayers with you and your family.
Good post, cute pics!
You kid looks like a pink version of the kid on 'The Christmas Story.' Looks like simon has recovered some.
Post a Comment