Great pictures as usual! (Although, you have some cute subjects to photograph!) I had to chuckle at the last one - if Addie had her finger in her nose, it would be just about perfect! :o)
We have been married since August 2005 and we are happy as peas and carrots (assuming that peas and carrots are ridiculously happy). After we both graduated from BYU, we moved back to the Northwest to start our lives as official grownups and set down some roots in the mossy green of greater Seattle.
Sam works for Microsoft as a program manager for Bing Adcenter and Lori went on hiatus from a career as a technical writer and editor to be a full-time mommy to our munchkins. Addie and Simon are sweet as could be and we are absolutely loving this stage of life.
8 comments:
Oh my goodness, Addie's hair is SO pretty! I hadn't seen it (or maybe just hadn't paid attention) in a while. These pics are great, nice work!
Great pictures as usual! (Although, you have some cute subjects to photograph!) I had to chuckle at the last one - if Addie had her finger in her nose, it would be just about perfect! :o)
Love the puking picture...i know the puking very well.
Your kids' eyes are INCREDIBLE. And I LOVE the picture of Addie just before the barfy pic. She looks like an angel!
Ha! I love that last picture...classic!
P.S. Happy Birthday Sam!
Cute pics - gotta love baby barf
Very cute! And yes, that last one is a classic. Funny!!
haha totally love the last! All the pics are really great - you captured some precious moments.
Post a Comment