Every morning, Addie does each and every step of my wakeup routine with me. This includes brushing teeth, hair brushing, then face wash, toner, two lotions, and then putting in my contacts, then makeup (though that last step is more rare than it should be). It is hilarious to watch her do all of the same things as me and she takes it SO seriously. The contacts one is probably the funniest. No matter how much I tell her she doesn’t need to, she sticks her fingers into my solution and then pokes herself in the eye daily.

Wednesday, March 23, 2011
Cute Little Copycat
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
That's great fun! I could just picture her doing all those things. Without my knowledge, Joseph got open my contact lens case and stuck one of them to his cheekbone. He came to me to show me as much... We better watch what we do, huh? :) (from Candace)
oh my gosh that is hilarious!! SOoo cute! I love how kids copy you so much - it's really flattering in a way! :) Love those pics above too - it's fun to capture all moods!
Post a Comment