he's got a great little laugh! i love his robot outfit. And I especially like those awesome dora socks. ;) And claire just asked me who that girl is and I said That's Addie. and She said, Yeah, addie's my friend. Aw.
They were both done on st patrick's day... hence the green overload! I was surprised at how much green i was able to find this year amongst our existing clothes.
We have been married since August 2005 and we are happy as peas and carrots (assuming that peas and carrots are ridiculously happy). After we both graduated from BYU, we moved back to the Northwest to start our lives as official grownups and set down some roots in the mossy green of greater Seattle.
Sam works for Microsoft as a program manager for Bing Adcenter and Lori went on hiatus from a career as a technical writer and editor to be a full-time mommy to our munchkins. Addie and Simon are sweet as could be and we are absolutely loving this stage of life.
6 comments:
I like his little tongue!
Wow, I feel like I need to wipe off spit just from watching that 2nd one:). Twas worth the giggles though.
he's got a great little laugh! i love his robot outfit. And I especially like those awesome dora socks. ;) And claire just asked me who that girl is and I said That's Addie. and She said, Yeah, addie's my friend. Aw.
Was that second one on St. Patty's day??? If so, Addie's wearing a lot more green than she was two years ago :)
And I was only too glad to get gotten.
They were both done on st patrick's day... hence the green overload! I was surprised at how much green i was able to find this year amongst our existing clothes.
oh i just love him!!! those are some seriously fantastic videos!!
Post a Comment