Monday, November 13, 2006

In response to James Lipton

Every time James Lipton interviews someone on "Inside the Actors Studio", he ends the interview with the same 10 questions. If he were to interview me, these would be my answers:
01. What is your favorite word?
Quintessence
02. What is your least favorite word?
Guesstimate
03. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
Passion
04. What turns you off?
Apathy
05. What is your favorite curse word?
For dicretionay use: Ass
Purely phonetically, though I don't like its use: the F word.
06. What sound or noise do you love?
Fingers sliding across acoustic guitar strings between chords.
07. What sound or noise do you hate?
Static
08. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
Rancher
09. What profession would you not like to do?
Host of the Jerry Springer show
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
You have chosen… wisely.

3 comments:

Jenn said...

I don't know who James Lipton is, but I agree that "guesstimate" really is the worst.

Anonymous said...

yay for lori!

kevandcan said...

Guessimate is lame...so is saying "that's as hard as boiling the ocean" or any of the other 100 common sayings I hear at work each day.