• Sam made me hot mulled cider last week and it was way hot. He is fully aware that I have a keen fear of burning my tongue, so when he saw that I hesitated to drink it, he tested it first for me to make sure that I wouldn’t burn my mouth, knowing that he may be the one that burns his mouth instead.
• My feet become icicle cold at night when I’m laying in bed. Sam is so sweet that not only does he not mind me cuddling up close to him, but he even lets me stick my cold feet on his warm legs so they can warm up.
• He told me I don’t ever have to shave my legs again if it would make my life any easier. Though the thought of not shaving my legs creeped me out, I thought it was so sweet that Sam would say that.
• We fall asleep every night either cuddling or holding hands.
• Sam always mops the kitchen floor for me because he knows it hurts my back.
• Sam gives me kisses every morning when he gets up to leave for school, even though I get to sleep in for 2 more hours.
• He leaves me cute notes on the kitchen counter in the mornings.
I guess that none of these single acts can be considered a grand display of affection, but they mean the world to me. Even though Sam is busy with school, I don’t ever have to feel like I’m on the back burner or not important.


2 comments:
He tasted your hot cider for you? You've betrayed me. :)
Thanks for the sweetness. I'm glad Sam fully appreciates the greatness that is Lori.
I love Sam too
Post a Comment