

On another note, we leave provo in just 5 weeks! I can't believe that it's coming so soon. Sam should be getting his assignment from Exxon this week so we will be able to start planning where we're going to live and whatnot. I'm really excited, it will be a fun change of pace.
So my new assignment at work is to write crime scenarios for our simulated crime scenes (3D video game type simulation that allows you to walk into a house, find the body or whatever, and use the correct protocol to process the crime scene). So I spent much of my week studying crime scenes, and creating my own. It's rather morbid in all reality (my crime scene involves a husband beating his wife with a crowbar), but it is slightly more interesting than writing about SCSI hard drives.
Oh, I also have a movie recommendation. We watched The Illusionist on friday night starring Edward Norton and Paul Giamatti and it was really good. A PG-13 movie of the best sort. We definitely recommend it. Oh, another good PG-13 movie we have seen lately is Firewall starring Harrison Ford. I had little inclination to watch it when I saw the previews, but the movie was actually really very good. We all really enjoyed it.


2 comments:
Very nice picture. Is that a crowbar I see Sam holding??
You look VERY swanky. 5 weeks left huh? Oh boo. I will be lonely. I am excited for you though.
Post a Comment