So my friend at work Cameron Davidson used to work as a CG artist for Xbox, and he still enters drawing competitions for kicks. Since i'm so dang cool, he asked me to be his model for his super hero contest he was entering. I crouched in his office holding a yard stick for about 20 minutes so he could take pictures and make sketches. My legs were killing me by the end, but I think it was worth it. This was the finished product, click on the pic to see the whole thing:

I mean really, how cool is that? I just can't get over my rockin' boots, the killer gun, and my pouty assassin lips.
4 comments:
That's way cool. I have a question though: what super power does your headband provide? It just seems kinda "normal" so I figure it must have a power of some kind...
That's awesome! It really looks like you!
Cool! I want to be a superhero! Hey when do you come back to Utah? Are you going to be here for Cindy's baby shower?
Wow...that is so cool! How did he do that? I wonder what I would look like as a super hero. Oh by the way, I love the pictures you altered in your last post. Brian and I agreed the guitar picture is our favorite. I need to get my wedding pictures to you! That would be fun.
Post a Comment