Monday, July 02, 2007
Update to the website
So I finally updated the pictures on TheBurkmans.com. I hadn't taken the time to do a good update since December or so. I changed the format of the pictures pages so they can encompass a bigger span of time and be in more of an album format. Anyway, go check them out. There are some pics on there that weren't on the blog. I'll be posting my birthday pics soon, my mom has them and she's on vacation. Anyway, that's my heads up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
That was fun looking at all of your pictures! Yay. I heard you found a house. Congratulations. You'll be back soon. I am excited to see you and for all of us to hang out again.
hey i took that picture of sam sleeping on his bed! how funny
Post a Comment