Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Where we'll be

      So now that things are closer, this is the low down on our plans. Sam will not be in utah until we drive back together over labor day weekend. I am getting there on the evening of the 10th and leaving the evening of the 18th. I won't be able to make it for Cindy's shower, but I will definitely be thinking of you guys. If the baby decides to wait until his due date, I might be there for the big day, but probably not.
      The official moving day of moving all of the stuff from our storage unit into our new place is saturday August 11th. Sam won't be with me, so I will need help. So far I'm pretty sure that my both of my sisters and their husbands will be able to help me, and maybe cassie and kent too. I'll be renting a 14 foot uhaul and some dollies to make it easier, but everything's already packed and organized because it was recently moved in there, so it shouldn't be too hard.
      So those are our general plans! We're so excited to see everyone and be social again, be in a house instead of an apartment, and get to know people in our new ward and whatnot.

4 comments:

Faloopa Jones said...

I would love to help, but alas - I'm not in your geographical location. I'll be with you in spirit (but my spirit is a weakling).

When you decide to BUY a home, let me know - I'll hook you guys up like a John Deere tractor!

(Nicole) The Very Hungry Caterpillar said...

oh well we will miss you at the shower. Dan would like to help move. just let us know the details.

Lance said...

I'll help you out. Just let me know what I can do from here.

PureDesign said...

Hey- I just “tagged” you to fill out the “Random 8 list” if you want to do it. Check out my blog to see the rules and examples.