Okay, so I don't think you meant to, but you called me on your anniversary AND my birthday. How special do I feel?! Happy Anniversary. You two are so awesome and Lori, you crack me up every time I get on your blog. Thanks for the laughs. I DO have a blog: jndrysdale.blogspot.com And I need your new address. Love ya and have safe driving, Nicole
We have been married since August 2005 and we are happy as peas and carrots (assuming that peas and carrots are ridiculously happy). After we both graduated from BYU, we moved back to the Northwest to start our lives as official grownups and set down some roots in the mossy green of greater Seattle.
Sam works for Microsoft as a program manager for Bing Adcenter and Lori went on hiatus from a career as a technical writer and editor to be a full-time mommy to our munchkins. Addie and Simon are sweet as could be and we are absolutely loving this stage of life.
7 comments:
yeah for you Happy Anniversary!! Have fun at the beach...I'm Jealous.
Happy anniversary! :-)
Yay for anniversaries! Hope you have a good one.
YAY! Happy Anniversary. I think you two are perfect for each other!
Happy Anniversary!
Yay! Happy 2nd Anniversary! Hope you have a fun time at the beach!
Okay, so I don't think you meant to, but you called me on your anniversary AND my birthday. How special do I feel?! Happy Anniversary. You two are so awesome and Lori, you crack me up every time I get on your blog. Thanks for the laughs.
I DO have a blog: jndrysdale.blogspot.com
And I need your new address.
Love ya and have safe driving,
Nicole
Post a Comment