Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Thought I should post

Well, it's been like 2 weeks since I posted. Honestly, "we're still in houston, it's raining as always, and we watch tv at night and play video games" just didn't seem like a worth while post.
But now I have good news: we have a new little nephew! Carter Louis Burkman was born yesterday and we're so excited. Look at chris and cindy's blog in my blog links on the left to get the whole scoop. He's so cute, just look at the little guy:

In slightly less important news... Sam got to ride in a helicopter out to an Exxon oil rig in the gulf. He said it was way cool. I mean really, who doesnt want to ride in a helicopter?


5 comments:

Jenn said...

I like Sam's earmuff things. A nice touch:). I want to ride in a helicopter! I wouldn't mind a new niece or nephew to play with, either. Well, you don't really play with newborns. Just poke them. Yes, I want a baby to poke.

Faloopa Jones said...

I can't see the pics - the links are broken. :(

Exxon + Helicopter = Awesome.

Well, Anything + Helicopter = Awesome.

Lori said...

I used blogspot to host my pics first because i was too lazy to host them myself. But blogspot sucks... so I fixed it.

Faloopa Jones said...

I can see them now. The baby loks like he's saying "what the heck just happened??"

I love it.

The Hills... said...

Jealous...very jealous.

-Brian