We paid $30 for Addie's cheerleader uniform, so I figured I might as well get more use out of it and see if I could get some pics of her at the stadium wearing it. I anticipated having to settle with some shots of her in the parking lot with the stadium behind her, but when I pulled up today I noticed that the gates were open. I decided to test my luck and see if we could sneak in. Aside from some nice cleaning men, we had the entire stadium just to ourselves! It was way bright and Addie kept running around and refusing to stay still so I couldn't get very good composition on most any picture, but I'm still so happy with the ones I did get. I got a video clip of her too that i'll put up soon.
Anyway, being in that huge stadium all by ourselves was SOOOO cool. Addie loved it. I just couldn't believe our luck!







You can see the rest of the pics
here.
8 comments:
oh my goodness those turned out so cute!!! You SO better scrap those or Im hunting you down like Ahab and Moby
That's so stinking cute I'm gonna vomit rainbows!!! Seriously does life get any more adorable than Addie's school spirit!?
Those pictures are the cutest thing ever!! Seriously I couldn't stop watching her clap! She is adorable! Were excited to see you guys tonight!!
K, the animated gif is good, but I LOVE your second-to-last pic. Totally looks like she just finished cheering something. Way cute, I'm glad you were so lucky with the stadium
How adorable! What luck!
ok there are definitely not many things cuter than that! she's a natural! and i'm LOVING the legs...loving them!
rah rah rah! gooooo cheer-addie!
yay for baby cheers| She is darling! Good sneaking in.
Post a Comment