I assumed that because our backyard doesn’t have toys or anything of real interest in it, Addie wouldn’t really care to spend much time out there. I kept going out of my way to take her to different parks for afternoon diversions and it started to be rather draining keeping an eye on her and preventing her from being ran over by the older, more rambunctious children. It turns out that though parks are good too, Addie’s really just content to wander around in our back yard. She has played back there every day for 1-2 hours total (that includes that back and forths) and it is SO cute to watch her. She just loves to run around and look at things and see how many pine cones and rocks she can pick up all at once. I’m definitely enjoying this time in life while she’s thrilled by such simple things as pulling on leaves, chasing bugs, pointing at things, and seeing what moss and dirt taste like.
There are a few more new pics here at our album.








4 comments:
man oh man, look at all that hair! lil miss addie has grown up since I last saw her.
We bought Jace a bunch of toys for the backyard. We didn't know the secret of grass, rocks and dirt yet. He's happiest with a little shovel and wandering. Cute pics of your 'lil explorer!
I love the hair in the back, it's so light! You can make to tiny little pony tails! I'm so excited for you to get into your house! Keep us updated!
I bought Eli a rake, and he went to town in the yard! I am always temted on craiglist to but him some fancy play thing. But they really do just like the sticks, rocks and dirt! Can't wait to see more pis of the house!
Post a Comment