4)
Today is our 4 year anniversary. I never knew that marriage could be such an amazingly wonderful and fulfilling thing. I always thought it'd be hard work, that there would be fighting and bummed out periods that we'd have to work through, or that it would just be a much more trying experience as a whole. Really though, it's the easiest and most satisfyingly delightful thing ever. It's been the best surprise of my life. I’m so glad to be married to such a spectacular guy and couldn’t be more excited to be with him forever and ever. He makes me feel loved and special every single day and helps me to be a better person. It just keeps getting better with time and I can’t wait to see where we wind up in 60 years. Three cheers for happily ever afters!
We didn’t do way too much to celebrate today because it’s a Thursday and we don’t know too many babysitters for Addie around here. I did surprise sam with a yummy dinner of fresh dungeness crab served on our china though. It was all fancy and just a perfect evening. It was, however, definitely my first time eating such a nice, romantic meal while listening to the lion king playing in the background and watching a toddler see how many times she can twirl in circles. I suppose that's the way of romantic evenings at home when you're a parent though, right?
Thursday, August 20, 2009
1, 2, 3, 4 = AMAZING!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
Happy Anniversary, and congratulations on 4 happy years. You follow the formula, you get the results you want.
Best of wishes to the future for your family!
Happy anniversary! Love the picture progression, too
Happy Happy anniversary! YOu and Sam are such a perfect couple. So here's to happily every afters!
happy anniversary! i love the pics from year to year! your hair is different in every one. ha ha! congrats on the 4 years!
I totally would have babysat for you!!!! Next time, call me up.
I'm glad you had a fun anniversary. :) "oh I just can't waaaait to be king..."
Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment