Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Muppets and Fraggles in the Emerald City

     We hadn’t actually gone into Seattle since moving up here because we’d been so busy, but my sister told us about a cool Jim Hensen exhibit that they went to when they were on vacation so we figured we’d better go before it ended.  It was way cool! We got to see the original kermit and rowlf, lots of random muppets, and some fraggles too! We even got to play in a band with some muppets. It was fun to have a reason to go into the city; I’d forgotten how pretty Seattle is.


(Don’t worry, I gave sam a haircut the next day. He was way overdue, but we’ve just been so busy)
 

     I finally feel like we’re getting the feel for what it will be like to live here. The more we see, the happier I am!

3 comments:

Autumn said...

Is this at the Experience Music Project aka EMP? If not, you all should go there since you are music lovers!

I think they have special deals for (cheaper) admission, like the first Thursday of every month. I could be wrong.....

Jenn said...

Wasn't that a way fun exhibit?

Anonymous said...

What a great exhibit? I love the muppets and fraggles! How fun!