Addie loves the stairs. Luckily, she picked up on how to safely go up and down right after we moved into our corporate housing so we haven't had any bad tumbles. We don't have to block them off from her and she's freely allowed access to roam the upstairs or downstairs, assuming I know that the doors are closed so she can't get into too much trouble.
Seeing Addie go down the stairs still cracks me up. Really, I don't see why everyone doesn't go down the stairs like this; it just seems more fun.
Here she's just kind of dorking around on the stairs before penguining down the rest of the way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
Once again, it is amazing how are kids are doing such similar things. Daniel's also all about the backwards penguin move.
Also, I like the rhyminess of "addie find daddy"
Super cute kid
that is the way parker did it too, cute to watch and by far the safest way!
that first video was awesome...she's so quick about it. I love when they finally figure the stairs out..so much easier on the parents! She is so cute!
Those videos were too cute.
Im jealous. Ty doesnt do it that way anymore and the way he does it now is SO SLOW.
jr especially loves the first video. he's so impressed that he's watching it over and over again (seriously. every time it stops he wants me to start the video again :) ) I'm assuming he's just making mental notes. although that technique might not be quite so comfy on our outside metal stairs!
that is hilarious how fast she goes! i was totally laughing out loud. what a funny girl! love all the videos!
Sean and I were cracking up at these videos! How cute!
Post a Comment