I realized that I hadn’t taken any bath time pictures of addie in probably a year, when this picture was taken:

Look how little, bald, and bendy she is there!
While I'm sharing cute pics from the past... I can't leave this one out:
Anyway, Addie continues to love her bath time. Here are some cute pics from her last bath.










5 comments:
I love the pic of her in the sink...too cute. What is it with babies and the little thing you pull up to turn on the shower? She is adorable, and your right you have been slacking on the pics...but now you are forgiven.
Beautiful pics. Looks like fun times.
Great pictures! Brody has those letters and numbers and absolutely loves them!
So Josh and I both said at once that in the first "now" picture of Addie she looks just like Sam.
And in the 5th one from the bottom, I think she looks just like you. I love how she can look like both of you at once!
Josh and I were also admiring how strategically placed Addie's toys were-- she censored her own pictures quite tastefully.
I guess her stork bite is gone these days? Sad day. Babies grow up and stuff...
her little belly is so cute!
Post a Comment