Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Adventures in the Emerald City

     My sister Becky and her family came to visit us this weekend, so we went to tour Seattle with her. Unfortunately, Sam and I forgot our stroller and backpack and all we had in our car was our baby bjorn. Bjorns are perfect for kids under a year, but it was a rather snug fit for our 28 pound, 33 inch Adelaide. We had a blast seeing the city and hanging out with Becky’s family anyway though. Seattle is SUCH a gorgeous city, I’m so happy to call it home!


Having missed her morning nap due to sight seeing, she fell asleep in the bjorn for the majority of our first day of touring Seattle.

 

Addie’s first carousel ride, she LOVED it!

The next day, we walked around the Space Needle and spent some time watching the International Fountain. It was seriously cool, that thing shoots water at least 50 yards in the air.

And here are Sam and I at the Space Needle!


5 comments:

Phillips Family said...

Looks like the pacific Northwest is treating you well. I keep expecting you to go all imo on us.

Nicole said...

Seattle seems like the coolest city. Maybe we'll be visiting you someday. ;)

Danielle said...

Looks like a good time and great pictures!

Cassie said...

Your hair is getting so long!

Miller Family said...

What a fun trip. Don't you love when family visits and it gives you an excuse to do stuff you have been meaning to do anyway?! Maybe one of these times it will be us visiting. I love Seattle.