There are boring days as a stay at home mom for sure, but not nearly as many boring days as I had while I was working. Addie is changing and growing daily and she is SO fun to watch. I seriously get such a kick out her and I absolutely LOVE that I get to be here with her and not miss a beat. She’s perpetually trying to say new words now (few with much accuracy, but the attempts are so cute!), she likes to sing songs to herself, and she is getting just so smart about how she goes about things and plays; it’s just crazy to watch how quickly she changes.
For some reason, she’s made up the word “kuhkrah” for food. We seriously have no idea why. We’ve never really say cracker at all, we call most all edible things simply “food”. She decided that food isn’t a fun word though, kuhkrah is. She makes the rules, so that’s what the word for food is when she says it. She’s obsessed with making K noises and spouting off babbles that sound like full sentences in Russian. So perhaps her language skills are far more advanced than we give her credit for, she’s just not speaking english is all, lol.
When we moved here, Addie had hardly any hair on top at all- but the NW climate has done wonders for her hair! It’s completely filled in and become thick on top and is a few inches long now. It’s weird to see what a difference that has made in how old she looks in such a short amount of time. This has also opened the door to crazy wakeup hair!
Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Day to day with a cutie patootie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
I love the wake up hair. Im actually pretty jealous. We havnt had crazy wake up hair in years at our house (well other than mine and Kyles)
I totally agree that every stage is so fun to watch. I don't have boring days... just boring moments when jr. is napping and I know I should be mopping the floor at a time when he won't steal the mop from me:)
LOVE the hair.
LOVING the crazy wake up hair!!!
Post a Comment