

Album here.
Does this seem startling to anyone else? I know I'm eating a bit more than I did before; I'd assume perhaps 1/4 more or so. Today I had an apple for breakfast, two bowls of cheerios for lunch, and 1 crunch wrap supreme and a small nacho for dinner. Instead of having two pieces of pizza for dinner on saturday, I had 3.
This just seems like an extreme amount of belly to happen to a person so quickly. For instance... this is how I looked at 10 & 20 weeks along (halfway through) with addie:

I know the obvious comment or joke to make would be that I'm having twins. Though that is not impossible, I do find it to be highly improbable. I haven't had any ultrasounds yet and we haven't had the heartbeat checkup yet either, so I cannot confirm the nonexistence of twins... but I also cannot deny the fact that I feel huge for how far along I am week-wise. I'm going to do my best to not go anorexic this next week to try to stop my belly from consuming any chances of keeping a good physique after this next child is born. I will let the cards fall as they may. It's just catching me off-guard is all. I find it to be most strange.


12 comments:
that IS a very big tummy. I bet its triplets.
very funny Becky.
I just say that your body has now been there, done that. No point in waiting now.
Wouldn't twins be fun?
Woohooo!!! I love it, and I admit it made me giggle!! I grew at an exponential rate with Alice, and I remember being horrified and worried that I would gain like 80 pounds, thank heaven it was only 33. So if it's only one baby in there I have absolute faith that your little Addie will step in and keep you nice and fitand totally trim by the end. You look great!
Octomom? :)
I think your having a boy and he is preparing you for the rapid food consumption he'll need =)
1. it's your second
2. Not that you weren't thin before Addie (you were), but you became MUCH thinner after Addie. So I'm assuming the bump is even more dominant now that there's less to hide it than before.
wow yeah that is quite the growth but i think you look fantastic! i grew faster with this one but not that fast. i fee like i'm about to where i was with brilynn now that i'm 20 weeks. and i have gained less this time around even though i FEEL bigger, does that make sense? anyway, i think that's exciting! you look great!
My suggestion? Have them REALLY (!!!) look around when you finally do have an ultrasound. They missed the twins TWICE when I was pregnant. Finally at 19 weeks they found two. :)
I can't wait for you to have your ultrasound!
2nd time around, the old belly doesn't quite have the same girdle affect. Have fun, you are so cute.
Holy moly! That baby is making its presence known! You still look good though! :)
Crazy! Ok, but I think the differences are two thing:
1- second baby
2- you are carrying totally differently it looks like.
I think you look great! and I think I need one of those tummy slimmers for when I'm NOT prego. :)
Post a Comment