Last week, I realized that I have a short window of time before I get properly fat. I gained 50 pounds with Addie, and though I ultimately lost 70 afterward… there’s a good chance it’ll be a year and a half from now before I feel thin and cute for pics again. This realization inspired me to call my dear friends, the Teeples, to see if perhaps they could squeeze us in for a photo shoot. I love to do our own photography whenever possible, but family shoots are just too hard to do on your own. This is a VERY busy time of year for photographers, and the Teeples are no exception. They were super nice and let us come out in between their other sessions they had scheduled on Saturday for a quick shoot. I offered to edit the pics to help them have time to focus on their other shoots (plus I love editing), and all together- it worked out great!
And, for good measure, here’s Addie sticking her finger in a horse’s nose :) 












11 comments:
I love the photos! What an adorable girl you have.
Way cute! (As usual!)
You're pregnant!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited. haha I think I would totally be thinking I was pregnant with Landon again too! How funny! Congrats, you look great. and i love the new pics. :)
I love the finger in the nose!
Loved the nose picking pic...especially the pure enjoyment on Addie's face. Classic
Very cute pics!! They did a great job (and you did too). Love the last picture! Gross man!
i love your hair!
These pictures are gorgeous & you look amazing!
How the heck do you get that girl to smile for every picture? :)
GORGEOUS!! i love them! you all look fantastic!!!
Cute Pix!
Post a Comment