Despite it being 30 degrees out, windy as could be, and having a toddler and a baby in the mix, we managed to get some great family pics this year. They were taken at General Coulon Park on Lake Washington right by our house. Super duper thanks to my friend Cortney Teeples for taking them for us, she did a great job! She was behind the lens then I did all of the proofing and editing. Now I just need to get started on our Christmas letter! If you’d like one mailed to your home, please email me your address.
I’ll post my favorites here, then at the end there’s a slideshow of the rest of them, or you can just see them full size here in our album.
Wednesday, December 01, 2010
Family Pictures 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











7 comments:
Way cute as usual! Your family looks so perfect and photogenic, I'd actually like to send them out in my Christmas cards! :o) At least you caught a day without any rain for the photo shoot- they turned out great.
You have a beautiful family. Great job on the photos.
Way cute! And PS, your hair looks amazing!
Great pics!! You all look so warm.
cute :) family pictures are a lot more fun to take when you have kids.
So beautiful Lori!!! They all turned out great. I love the cute beenie Simon is wearing and the scarf on Addi. Too adorable. My fav is the one of you all looking out at the lake. :)
those family pics are wonderful! The colors are great!! love the outfits on everyone too! :)
Post a Comment