Looks like Bruce Willis:
Has a girlfriend, she is 2 days older than him and her name is Pepper:


Enjoys taking long walks (or crawls in this case) in the grass:
Wants to walk so badly he can hardly contain himself:
Has the ability to melt your heart with just a tilt of his head:
In short, this boy is pure joy.








12 comments:
What a little stud! So cute. And he really does look like Bruce Willis in that picture!
He's so cute! Plus he's a sleeping champ.
When I saw your writing, I thought for sure there was no way that Simon could look like Bruce. But he sure does in that picture - hilarious! I absolutely love outfit and expressions in the dancing photos - he looks so happy and completely adorable.
Best. Post. Ever. I love the sports action shot:) Someday I will get to meet your little man:)
So creative and cute. What a dancing ham and I lve the grass shot.
Total green grass envy!!! Miss the Northwest. I can't believe how big and cute Simon is getting. I also love how much he looks like Addie. Love the photos.
So cute! I LOVE the Bruce Willis picture!
I love how passionate you are about your children. Exactly how it should be.
It's funny comparing the head of hair (and lack of hair) between him and his little girlfriend! She has enough for the two of them!
What a sweetie, he sure is cute!
those pics are adorable!!! Simon is so cute! Love love love the dancing pictures - oh my gosh you caught the best faces, haha!! The head tilt is so cute too. Nyah does the same exact thing with me and it TOTALLY melts the heart! :)
Sometimes he looks just like addie. Even if you don't see it. As Joshy said about the first video: "That's the funny video I ever sawed" :) He looks like such a sweetie.
Okay, I got really behind on your blog! I love this Simon post, and the comparison to Bruce Willis, that is SO funny! I can see it! haha. The 2 sets of 4th of July pics were great too, what a difference! I always enjoy reading your blog and all the cute things going on with Simon and Addie, and you guys make living in the NW look very appealing to me with all the fun things you do!!
Post a Comment