Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Tough love

     Addie has recently discovered that she can pick Simon up and pretty much manipulate him in any way she chooses. Luckily, she waited until he was 10 months old and rather sturdy to start this new “love” tactic… but I don’t think that Simon’s such a fan. I have to hound her all day to stop pulling on him, tugging him, carrying him, or pushing him all in the name of love or trying to get him to play with her. This poor kid…





Luckily, it does turn out well sometimes and they seem to both be having a good time:

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

I often think about how it's gotta be tough being anything but the oldest because there's always someone in your face trying to make you do what they want you to do, rather than let you be. But I guess it's also nice to have a friend from day one. :)

Anonymous said...

hahahahaha!!! So cute!

Brittany said...

that is too funny! Aaah the joys of siblinghood! :)

merrilykaroly said...

Hahahaha! That first video is awesome!!! It made me laugh. They are so cute together. Simon looks like he can take it.