Sunday, December 10, 2006

A most merry Christmas


We have been saving for a new tv for quite some time, and we were thinking that christmas time just might be the right time to buy one. Then getting a full paycheck's worth of bonuses at work finalized the decision. So here is our new baby: a Sony Bravia 1080p with a mohagany stand. We got a great deal on it, so that helps the guilt a bit. It just amazing, and we are so pleased with it. It's hard to believe that it's ours!
We put our old tv and stand back in our room and hooked up the DVD player, our nintendo, super nintendo, and N64 to it. The Xbox in the front room will act as our dvd player for the front. Here are some pics, as promised:


4 comments:

Jenn said...

Very nice! I'll have to come by and see it sometime.

Becky said...

fey nice!
lol normal broadcast TV will look like crap now, but the HD broadcast stuff is OHHHHHH SOOOOO NICE!

Lori said...

No worries. We have comcast digital feed, so even the nonHD channels look pretty stinkin good.

kevandcan said...

I still have my TV that I bought with my paper route money...the power button fell off, but it still *kinda* works -- yea, I'm cheap.