Monday, December 04, 2006

Our first Christmas tree


Sam and I decided that since this is our first Christmas alone together, we had better get a Christmas tree. Unfortunately, the desert of Utah doesn't offer quite the thrifty selection of beautiful trees that we grew up loving in the northwest. Instead, we decided to buy a $30 pre-lit boxed tree from walmart to express our christmas cheer. Though we realize there have been more exquisite Christmas trees in the past, we are quite happy with how our little holiday home is shaping up. The rest of the room and kitchen is covered in multicolored lights, but they didnt transfer into pictures well. I did promise to post pics of the tree, since many didn't believe we could fit one in our apartment. It took some re-arranging, but I think it turned out looking quite nice.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Oh, it's lovely. I'd love to come see.

Anonymous said...

I see I taught you well! Great job there kiddo! Nice cheery Christmas tree! Ours is up too and we love it!