Monday, December 18, 2006

So close

I am so excited for Christmas break. Sam has been sooooo busy with school- I am just dripping with pride that he has pulled it off so well. During Intex week (a business competition week for the Isys program), Sam was gone from 7 in the morning until 3 at night almost every day, and I only would get to see him for 10-20 minutes if I was lucky. The poor guy spent over 17 consecutive hours in the same room in the library. Yuck. This last week was a bit better, but he still had plenty of homework and studying to do for his last projects. Now he just has 4 finals to take and this painful semester will be over! Such a great feeling, I love it. One more semester closer to graduation. One down, 6 more to go. That’s not so bad, right? I can’t believe that we will be going to Houston in just 4 months. That is a crazy crazy feeling.
Anyway, we are really looking forward to Friday when the semester is over and he doesn’t have to go back until January 8th. I will get about 11 days off from work for the break too, which isn’t too shabby either.

2 comments:

kevandcan said...

Yea, Lori and Sam are coming to Houston! Congrats to Sam on pulling off a successful Intex week -- my hat goes off to anyone who can do it, and do it well. We're sure proud of you guys!

Jenn said...

Boo for busy husbands. Yay for christmas! We'll make it, just a few days more....