Thursday, January 11, 2007
Lori= Soon to be CG
So we are doing a crime scene investigation training product at work. It is a different type of product than we have produced before, so everyone in the office is excited to see how it turns out. The course is going to include video game like 3D scenarios in which you have to perform correct procedure. For example, you come walk into a house and walk behind the couch to find a dead girl there, then you have to use your tools to photograph her and collect evidence. It's actually a pretty cool program we have created. Anyway- I am friends with the programmer/designer for the computer generated scenarios and he said that they would use me as a model. So how freaking cool is that? They are going to make an accurate 3D model of myself and use it in the scenarios. I will be dead of course, but I still think that is pretty cool.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Wow, dead Lori in 3D...has a certain ring to it. I'll definitely want a signed copy, of course.
Oh! Oh! I want to be dead too!
That's awesome. I want screen shots, at the very least!
And when Lori actually dies, we'll hold a virtual funeral for her, and everyone can visit our website to pay their 3D-rendered respects :)
Post a Comment