Monday, January 29, 2007
Oops
So ummmm, i accidentally micro-dermabrasioned my chin off. I have the skin care set from Mary Kay, and it is usually really great. My skin hasn't been on its best behavior lately, so I decided to use my micro-dermabrasion set to clean it up. Apparently I was a bit too ambitious and I wound up scrubbing off all the skin on my chin. It is all red now, and I'm sure it will turn into a scab and peel off. Doh! Oh well- I guess I showed my chin who's boss.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Take, that, chin! Bwa ha ha
Your blog entry inspired a poem:
Lori's chin used to be mean
but now it's quite clean
She may look real weird
But who else has a red beard?
There once was a girl with a chin.
She ground it off, I grin'd.
If she weren't so vain
There would be no pain.
But now what a 'ol mess she's in.
Aren't you glad I read your blog now?!
Post a Comment