Monday, November 12, 2007

Date of the big appointment

So we had our second appointment on friday, and though it was utterly unmomentous in any way- we did get to schedule our appointment for the BIG ultrasound. Our big day will be December 7th, at which point we will have our very first ultrasound, find out exactly what's cooking in there, if our baby's healthy, and find out the sex too! We're totally stoked, I really can't wait. 3 weeks is way too long to wait for such fun news.

6 comments:

Allie said...

So exciting!! Thats the best appointment ever! And its on the best day ever too, my birthday!!

Becky said...

I cant believe that its so close!
BABIES!!!!!

Danielle said...

If I'm excited to hear what you're having, I can't imagine how you guys feel! Hope the time flies by until the big appointment - and that baby/position cooperates with the ultrasound!

Cassie said...

IM SO EXCITED!! Oh my gosh, I'm going to be counting down with you!

Nicole said...

cant wait for you!!!!!! we're about 2 weeks after that....ahhhh, too long!!!! love the updates! :0)

Phoenix Fiber Arts said...

I can't wait to find out if it's a boy or girl! I am soooo excited for you! YEAH!!