Saturday, November 24, 2007

How freakin' cute are we?

      We had a great time at home for thanksgiving. We had plenty of fun catching up with old friends, eating to our hearts content, and visiting with our families.
      The funnest part was that my sister Becky and I got to take our very first (and probably only ever) pregnancy pics together. She's 30 weeks along and I'm at 17 weeks in this picture- making her exactly one trimester ahead of me, so I definitely have some growing to do before I can catch up. I was stretching out my ribcage and top as much as I could so I could look taller next to her, she has a good 5 inches on me even though our legs are the same length. Here are the pics:




I also got to see my dearest friends from high school, Heather and Melea. I didnt realize just how much I missed them and wished we could be around each other like back in the old days until our visit this week. Now I'm all homesick for my old friends.

2 comments:

Autumn said...

Cute pics! Glad you had a good Thanksgiving. =D

Phoenix Fiber Arts said...

Yea us!! It was sooo good to see you Lori!