Friday, December 14, 2007

Christmas bonus= new crib!

      I got a good bonus last year for christmas, but I know we had a tighter year this year at work so I wasn't sure if I'd get one this year. My job definitely came through though- I got double the bonus I got last year, so yay! How does a Lori spend her bonuses? Cribs and cameras! We're going to buy a new high quality camera, probably the Cannon Rebel XTI, and I bought this new crib today. It's was on sale for $80 off at JCPenney, then I also used a coupon code to get an additional $60 off.
      I've had a major crush on this crib for over a month. I think it'll match our new baby furniture as best as we could hope, and it's just so pretty and fancy I couldn't stop staring at it daily. So now we have all of our nursery furniture except for a glider, yay yay.
      We bought it in maple, but I'm including both pics so you can get a better view of it.



We also plan on buying this nursery bedding for our little girl. I think the colors will match our nursery colors and our furniture really well.

6 comments:

Becky said...

fey fey cute!

Allie said...

I love the crib and the bedding is so cute!! I want a bonus!

Jenn said...

Oh, I didn't see the pic of the darker crib last time. That's perfect.

Danielle said...

Sounds like you are having a happy Holiday season so far! Yay! Love the crib, way cute.

Nicole said...

Are you getting the darker or lighter crib....I think maple is lighter?? I love it though. The sleigh crib is gorgeous! And the bedding is SO darling...my little niece has it and it is so fun. Weston LOVES pointing to all of the animals...so you know she'll love it when shes older!
Thanks for the info on the pic...I tried it and it seemed to work...but then it didn't. So I just had Jeff scan it at work and now it's up. We should definitely start plotting for our kiddos to meet. haha
Congrats on an awesome bonus and have a great Christmas!!!

Faloopa Jones said...

LoL that looks almost exactly like the crib we got Audrey! :)