I realize that this is rather confusing, our little girl's extremely active and it can be hard to know what's going on. To help you out, I decided to write out a play-by-play so you can better understand what you're looking at every few seconds.
To see this video in your normal Windows Media Player so you can see it at full screen size, go to: http://www.theburkmans.com/pregnant/ultrasoundfull.wmv
Tell me if that didn't work for you and I'll e-mail you the file if you want to see it. If it's easier to have the play-by-play table on its own page, go to: http://www.theburkmans.com/blog/blogtable.jpg

Tell me if that didn't work for you and I'll e-mail you the file if you want to see it. If it's easier to have the play-by-play table on its own page, go to: http://www.theburkmans.com/blog/blogtable.jpg

So that's the big ultrasound- I hope that my play-by-play explanations helped you know what you were looking at so you could enjoy the show!


8 comments:
Hooray for babies! Congrats again!!
well for sure she is going to be a beauty! Cute that she sucks her thumb... get those pacifiers ready! She will need one, LOL. Yay for baby Burkman!
Well that was cool! Your play by play actually helped, at first I thought, oh that's just too confusing. Than I found myself reading a long, haha. I love her profile shot.. I can't believe you can see her!
Great US! its so clear! Congrats on finding out the flavor, and Im so jealous about getting the 3d shots!
So cool!!! Congrats on a happy, healthy, wiggly baby.
I love that your sister said "flavor"! We are so excited for you guys! A girl will be so much fun!
At some point we'll have to get our daughters together for tea parties and whatnot.
And as a techie, I LOVE the 3D! What's next: being able to touch the baby while in the womb?
(woah - after I typed that I realized that it's pretty gross. Yikes! I need to get out more...)
Yay!!! a little girl, how fun. I have been thinking about you a ton since I knew you were going in soon...I just haven't checked out the blog yet! We find out on Monday...I have been having dreams that I'm having a boy. Since I've been thinking the whole time we were having a girl... Maybe that's to prepare me so I don't cry. Seriously, I will just be thrilled to have a healthy baby. I am SO excited for you guys. Now the name hunt begins...or are you guys waitin to figure that out?!
Love ya
ps We STILL need to get together. what is up with us and being so busy?! haha if i don't see you before then, which i better, than I am coming to whatever shower you have!!!!
Post a Comment