you carry so High, Im jealous! (or maybe you just dont have all the fat I do so you look like you carry high lol) You look great loo! Im still lovin the hair.
Your skinny legs make me sick! haha. I am jealous...I gain weight all over NOT just in my belly! But you look SUPER cute. Can't wait to see you at the shower. And by the way, I LOVED your natural birth post. It is crazy how many people think you're crazy for wanting to go natural...I always felt like I was trying to justify myself, when really, it's YOUR baby and YOUR body, you can do what you want!! Good luck. I'm sure you will do just AMAZING!!! Just don't get too upset if you have to change your birth plan...ours went COMPLETELY different than what we had planned but he got here and he's healthy and I'm still alive too. :) We'll see how #2 goes... Love ya!
Looking good! I have to tell you I got some of the "Secret Belly" maternity pants and they are an answer to my prayers. I was DREADING getting maternity pants but I think I will really like these. Thanks for the advice!!
We have been married since August 2005 and we are happy as peas and carrots (assuming that peas and carrots are ridiculously happy). After we both graduated from BYU, we moved back to the Northwest to start our lives as official grownups and set down some roots in the mossy green of greater Seattle.
Sam works for Microsoft as a program manager for Bing Adcenter and Lori went on hiatus from a career as a technical writer and editor to be a full-time mommy to our munchkins. Addie and Simon are sweet as could be and we are absolutely loving this stage of life.
9 comments:
You look gorgeous Lori!
you look so pretty. that bump is coming along nicely and it looks like it is all bump. Only a few more weeks...
you carry so High, Im jealous! (or maybe you just dont have all the fat I do so you look like you carry high lol)
You look great loo! Im still lovin the hair.
Looking fantastic as usual!
Belly belly belly! Looking good!
You look so wonderful Lori! Sometimes I really do miss my bump, but only sometimes :). Keep up the good work Mama!
goodness it's going fast well atleast for me! You look way cute!
Your skinny legs make me sick! haha. I am jealous...I gain weight all over NOT just in my belly! But you look SUPER cute. Can't wait to see you at the shower.
And by the way, I LOVED your natural birth post. It is crazy how many people think you're crazy for wanting to go natural...I always felt like I was trying to justify myself, when really, it's YOUR baby and YOUR body, you can do what you want!! Good luck. I'm sure you will do just AMAZING!!!
Just don't get too upset if you have to change your birth plan...ours went COMPLETELY different than what we had planned but he got here and he's healthy and I'm still alive too. :) We'll see how #2 goes...
Love ya!
Looking good! I have to tell you I got some of the "Secret Belly" maternity pants and they are an answer to my prayers. I was DREADING getting maternity pants but I think I will really like these. Thanks for the advice!!
Post a Comment