
Above the crib are the pictures I painted. I'm glad that they wound up matching everything so well.


Jen bought me the valences and the hamper, that sweetie. My mom bought me the diaper stacker.

Hanging on the drawer is an adorable bathrobe that Chris and Cindy bought for us. It's so dang cute, I couldn't put it in a drawer- I just hung it there so I could look at it.


I figured I might as well include pics of the stroller and carseat, 'cause they're way cool too. It's a Maclaren Techno XLR stroller in carbon and a Graco Snugride carseat in Darius. That cute doll in the stroller representing the baby was given to me by Melea and Heather. It's the softest doll of all time.
To the left in the shoulder bag is the Medela pump in style advance that just arrived. That thing intimidates me, but I hear it'll be a life-saver.

Here's a closeup of the carseat. We totally love it. Representing the baby is our cute new sock doll that my uber cool aunt lori made for us. His name is flox.




6 comments:
That is so dang cute!!! I love that everything matches and I love those colors! Now I want another baby girl to decorate for.
Way cute! It will be even cuter when there is a baby girl in the crib! :o)
Don't be afraid of the Medela - it is wonderful! I don't know if anyone has told you, but Lanolin is a lifesaver in the nursing/pumping area.
I can't believe the big day is so close!
Everything is so perfect! I can't wait for baby girl to get here! Very cute Lori! Well done!
What a beautiful nursery! Great job Lori! She's almost here and I am excited to see pictures of her!
That looks amazing! That's one lucky little girl.
I love that you painted those! So many of the kid designs are simple enough- you just never think to do it yourself! I think I'll try something for Eli's room when we get home.
Post a Comment