Thursday, March 13, 2008

Post #150: a silly story

       So last night- Sam and I were laying in bed, and I (being in a goofy, playful mood) decided to get up, jump on him, and give him a big ol' hug full of loves.
       I hug him for about 15 seconds and all of the sudden he starts to squirm a bit and says: "Aaaah! Your belly's pushing down on my insides and it hurts! I can't breath!"
       I had no choice but to get up and give him the biggest "I have no sympathy" face of all time. The situation was just DRIPPING with irony.
       I then jumped right back on and smothered him with my big pregnant belly.
       I have to admit that his short experience of the discomfort of dealing with a big, round, pregnant belly did make me feel slightly justified and happy on the inside. I mean if I have to deal with a never-ending lack of oxygen in my lungs, constant pressure/pain on my ribs, and the sensation of being squished by someone else 24/7, why shouldn't he have the opportunity to feel the joy of motherhood as well?

2 comments:

Becky said...

LOL
poor poor sammy. got squished by baby Lady.

Danielle said...

heehee!