Saturday, April 24, 2010

2 years

     One year ago today, Sam graduated from BYU and it was Addie’s first birthday, all on the same day! I can NOT believe that so much time has passed already.







 

2 years ago today, something even more momentous happened:


 

     Happy birthday to my sweet Adelaide Scarlett. Words cannot even describe how much I adore this little girl. She has been the best thing to ever happen to us and I just can’t believe how grown up she has become so quickly.
     She’s now 37.5 inches tall and weighs 32 pounds. I bought her 4t clothing for the upcoming summer and it isn’t even very big on her at all. She loves to dance and sing and she LOVES to give kisses and hugs. She sleeps from 8pm-9am most every day and takes a 2 or 3 hour nap between 1-4. She eats more than I do at most meals and her favorite thing to eat is frozen blueberries. Her very favorite movie is Toy Story right now, and she also loves Nemo, Monsters Inc., and Shrek. Her favorite shows on TV are Yo Gabba Gabba, Sesame Street, My friends tigger and pooh, and Blues Clues.
     She’s always been very laid back and fun and really could not make being parents easier on us. She’s definitely starting to pull out some common tricks and traits of 2 year olds, but she’s still as sweet as could ever be hoped.
     We love you dear Adelaide, and we hope you have a fantastic day today!

5 comments:

Jenn said...

Happy Birthday Adelaide!!!

Kris and Megan said...

so hard to believe she is 2 now!! she has to be one of the most fashionable two year old girls I know! :)

Danielle said...

Wow - time has just flown by! Happy 2nd Birthday to a sweet little girl!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, indeed! I remember reading your birth story from Jen's blog links two years ago. It made me cry then and it made me cry once again. She was a gorgeous baby! and she's still just as beautiful! hope she had a great day! (ps, i'm crazy mad envious of your birth story and hope to have one of my own some day.)

merrilykaroly said...

Josh pointed out that there aren't any pictures from Addie's party this year!?