Though we haven’t actually had a real spring break from school or work since we were in high school (BYU doesn’t have spring break, nor does Microsoft lol), it is still a tradition that I hold dear. This year we decided that since we don’t have a break of our own, we would jump in on my sister’s family’s spring break instead! Sam took a Friday off and we drove down to Vancouver from Thursday through Sunday and it was great! Addie LOOOOOVES the kitties, dog, and adoring grandparents that await her in Vancouver. She also loves to play with her cousins and officially knows every member of Becky's family by name.
On Friday, we went to a really great new indoor aquatic park in Vancouver. Since we were swimming and cameras+water aren’t a great idea, we don’t have any pics of the day. Instead I’ll post a pic I found online of the cool park!
The kids were obsessed with the slide and I definitely got my work out going up and down the 3 flights of stairs while holding 30-40 pound children. Swimming is SO exhausting and stressful when you’re accompanied by 5 children under the age of 8, but it is incredibly fun to see the kids have the time of their lives. Addie thought she was in heaven.
Then we spent the day site-seeing in downtown Portland on Saturday. The weather was way nice, and it was great to just appreciate the city for the beautiful place it is. We went through Saturday market and Lloyd center mall too, but I only got pics of us on our walk on the water front and the Morrison bridge.








7 comments:
Fun waterpark! And your pics make me miss portland.
Oh what I wouldn't give to get spring break!!
great pics! yes isn't that water park the best? my grandparents work out there at firstenburg multiple times a week. addie is SO cute, she is looking so grown up (and i still see uncle kevin! don't know why?!!)
So fun. I love the colors in your pictures! So bright and springy!
what a fun trip! it makes me miss portland too! i seriously LOVE addie's facial expression in that last pic. priceless.
Oh I love boys, you can never tell what year it is based on their clothes. ;)c
Im so glad you came and played with me. we should do it every weekend.
Post a Comment