We had a rare and magical occurrence of snow here right before Thanksgiving. It started on Sunday night and lasted through Thursday. Overall, we got somewhere between 4-6 inches with blizzard conditions at some points, it was fantastic! We were out of town from Tuesday on for Thanksgiving (post forthcoming), but we definitely had a fun-filled day on Monday! Addie is now infatuated with snow. I think her favorite part was eating it, that kid ate TONS of snow. She asks about snow all of the time and gets super excited when she sees it on TV. I really hope we get another spell of it this season.
Here’s when she first came running out into it about an hour after it started: 

Then here are some I took with my phone:


I’m bummed I didn’t bring Simon out into it for some “first snow” pics… he was warm and cozy sleeping inside all day.


4 comments:
The snow makes your house look so pretty and I love Addie's snow outfit. Maybe I wouldn't mind snow so much if I had something cute like that to where in it.
That's nothing...come to Wyoming.
i remember when i used to be excited about snow. :) brilynn loves it though! addie looks super cute!
I didn't know it snowed there! It isn't super common though, right? I would love to live where it only snows a couple times all winter and then melts :) It hasn't been too bad here though, so far.
Mmmm that last pic makes me want to go outside and eat some snow...
Post a Comment