I was dorking around with my camera trying to get better at working with natural light indoors with manual settings last week. I still have a long way to go and I desperately want a better lens that works well in small places; I wound up just getting frustrated. He was so cute and made so many great faces though, I’m glad I took the time to work with my camera.
Simon’s room is nearly always dark because I have made some light-blocking curtains for his windows to optimize nap times and whatnot, but because of that-- I have almost no pics of him in his crib! Since his favorite thing to do in the whole world is stand lately, I figured that him standing in his crib would be a fun subject while I practiced with my camera settings. Cuteness ensued:
Sunday, April 10, 2011
Cribby Cuteness
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










2 comments:
I think they turned out great - although it helps that he is super cute, and so is his room. I love that last one where he is peeking out!
Is it possible for him to take a bad picture?
Post a Comment