Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Things I love

How happy Sam’s parents' dogs make Addie:

Faces like these:

How cute Sam is with his long hair and Northwesty scruff: *don’t worry, we’ve since trimmed up his bangs*

Simon’s shameless butt dimples:

Addie’s natural ringlets:

Dorky kids:

That Simon reminds me of my sister Becky or her kids nearly daily:

Dressing little girls up in pretty dresses and adorable hair:

4 comments:

Jenn said...

This may be my favoritest post ever. The butt dimples were over-the-top.

Phillips Family said...

Sam does look like he belongs in a coffee house or something. And your kids wardrobe cracks me up.

merrilykaroly said...

Those are all my favorite things too!!!! Except for the picture of Lori's smiling face. That was missing.

Kris and Megan said...

I LOVE this post! Butt dimples made me laugh out loud, how cute. And Addie's hair?!! I want it!!! She is so darling. And Sam sports the northwesty hairdo well!