That IS lame, I agree, poor kids. Oh, and I saw those great pictures of México, I am jealous, I'M mexican, and I haven't been to Chichen Itzá, it sucks.
Wow, no kidding, even I as a mom of 3 girls never would I have asked them to wear that - a real killer to the social life. and by the way, what are you doing awake at 1:14 AM :) Love ya!
We have been married since August 2005 and we are happy as peas and carrots (assuming that peas and carrots are ridiculously happy). After we both graduated from BYU, we moved back to the Northwest to start our lives as official grownups and set down some roots in the mossy green of greater Seattle.
Sam works for Microsoft as a program manager for Bing Adcenter and Lori went on hiatus from a career as a technical writer and editor to be a full-time mommy to our munchkins. Addie and Simon are sweet as could be and we are absolutely loving this stage of life.
5 comments:
That IS lame, I agree, poor kids. Oh, and I saw those great pictures of México, I am jealous, I'M mexican, and I haven't been to Chichen Itzá, it sucks.
Wow, no kidding, even I as a mom of 3 girls never would I have asked them to wear that - a real killer to the social life. and by the way, what are you doing awake at 1:14 AM :) Love ya!
You know my old roommate Kally? I can totally see her wearing that.
Wow who knew those were even made. Poor kids. my favorite was the "slimming" When did wearing a potato sack make you look slimmer?
I guess they wouldn't be so bad if we all wore them?!
Post a Comment